About The Competition
The Emerging Young Entrepreneur of the Year program is an innovative business plan competition hosted in affiliate universities. It runs in 6-month cohorts and includes training, mentoring, prototyping, technology transfer and financial support.The aim of the program is to motivate students to express themselves, test their ideas and build the entrepreneur mindset through a competitive platform.
Successful candidates of the competition are fed through one-year incubation programs in purpose-built agribusiness hubs.
Make sure your Institution is among the eye selected
- institutions with registration still active.
- Access the registration system by opening the browser preferably Mozilla Firefox, chrome.
- Type in eyeafrica.org/student-application in the address bar of your browser and press enter key.
Click on your university
- Signup by filling the form.
- A link will be sent to your email box, click on this link to fill the full form.
- Make sure all forms are completed and filled before the closing date.
|Ahmadu Bello University||Zaria, Kaduna State||North West:|
|Federal University, Dutse||Dutse, Jigawa State||North West:|
|Federal University, Maiduguril||Maiduguri, Borno State||North East:|
|Nasarawa State University||Keffi, Nasarawa State||North Central|
|University of Ibadan||Ibadan, Oyo State||South West:|
|Federal University Owerri||Owerri, Imo State||South East:|